You can tell a lot about someone by the type of music they listen to. Hit shuffle on your ipod/phone/itunes/media player and write down the first 20 songs. Then pass this on to 10 people.
One rule: no skipping (tagged by twenty4mixtapes)
(I like these)
1. Fascination - La Roux
2. Notorious B.I.G - Biggie feat. Lil Kim
3. It’s So Hard To Say Goodbye - Boyz II Men
4. Young and Beautiful - Lana del Rey
5. As If By Magic - La Roux
6. Chasing The Sun - Sara Bareilles (I let this one ride before hitting next)
7. Friday - Jimmy Fallon Feat. Stephen Colbert
8. Kiss The Girl - Samuel E. Wright (Soundtrack)
9. Tigerlily - La Roux
10. Brave - Sara Bareilles
11. Your Song - Moulin Rouge Soundtrack
12. Eye of the Tiger - Survivor
13. Baby It’s Cold Outside - Kelly Clarkson
14. Cover Girl - New Kids On The Block (FUCK YEAH!) (I let this one ride too)
15. Get Money - Biggie
16. I wanna Dance With Somebody - Whitney Houston
17. Magic - B.o.B
18. Pretty Girl Rock - Keri Hilson
19. Criminals - The Tallest Man On Earth
20. It’s Gonna Be Okay - Robin Fox (Sharaz BreakBeat mix)
(Tagging the first 10 people on my activity page)
So I’m trying to learn how to draw and need some ideas on what to draw next.. Any suggestions or requests?
BFF: did you see the 50 Shades trailer? There’s a dope ass remix of Crazy in Love on it..
Me: *looks up trailer on YouTube
Me: that fucking sucked!! That wasn’t crazy in love.. That made no fucking sense at all! There was no dialogue!
BFF: You watched a fucking watch commercial.. *sends link*
Me: Oh shit!! That’s my jam!!